Monday, May 09, 2005

And now a word from...no one in particular

Friends, what I am about to tell you is nothing short of revolutionary.

It will change the way you think about everything.

Let me ask you a question -- just one question: what would you pay, if you could instantly eliminate the single greatest obstacle to happiness in your life today?

Would you pay $100?

How about $500?

$1000?!?

What if I told you that the cost of eliminating the single greatest obstacle to happiness in your life was just [absolutely nothing].

That's right! For the amazing, low, low price of only [absolutely nothing] I can tell you how to rid yourself of the greatest single obstacle to happiness in your life today!

How?

It's actually quite simple.

Tune in tomorrow....

1 Comments:

Blogger MT said...

I have a dentist's appointment.

10 May, 2005 08:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home