Wednesday, March 09, 2005

This Week's Movies, and other Trivia

In the past seven days, I've seen

- Superman: the Movie (1978)
- The Hot Rock
- Frenzy
- Never Cry Wolf
- North by Northwest


Also, I still have a constant stream of music in my head.
Some recent examples:
  • Dave Matthews - "Some Devil"
  • REM - "Everybody Hurts"
  • General Public - [eight of the ten songs on All the Rage]
  • Dead Kennedys - "Police Truck"
I guess it wouldn't be stream of consciousness if it made total sense, would it?

That's about all I have to write about now. I just can't muster the enthusiasm/righteous anger for a proper political rant, and I haven't been backpacking for about ten days now. I did see some wonderful friends this weekend, and I did walk about ten miles on the beach, both of which were powerful medicine for my soul.

I may go backpacking this weekend, and maybe I'll get angry enough about something to hold forth. I mean, there are many things that I keep thinking should be making me that angry.

In lieu of a rant from me, check out these examples for yourself:Ah, well. Nothing for it but to watch another movie....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home